Saturday, 19 January 2013

MCH Saturday Blog Candy!


Hello Everyone,

It's Saturday! I do hope that you are all well and managing Ok in the snow...we've got some on it's way tomorrow now.
Well, without further ado, I do hope you all like what I have chosen for today's:


MCH Saturday Candy!.... 

Lemon Pepper's Laundry Day rubber stamp (Little Cottage Cutie)

Little Cottage Cuties - Lemon Pepper's Laundry Day

&
Say it in Crystals - 18 pc set (Black & Clear) by Prima

      *New* Prima Say it in Crystals 18 pc black and clear

      HOW TO ENTER

1. You don't have to have a blog to enter, just enter your name, or link to your blog from anywhere in the World; No "Candy only" Blogs please.  You don't have to be a follower, but if you would like to follow me, please only do if you like my creations.
2. Please enter only once - any duplicate entries will be deleted.
3. It would be so lovely if you could pop the "MCH Saturday Candy" badge in your side bar...
4. I will choose the winner by random.org and publish it on my post tomorrow;
5. If the winner doesn't contact me within 24 hours of publishing their name, I'm afraid I will have to draw again, to give someone else the chance to win... and finally....

Please note: This Candy Draw will end tomorrow at  3pm GMT.

Now I'm off for a bit of speed cleaning :) then we are going to go for a walk to the next town to have a little look  in some of the shops and have some lunch out too.  Thankyou for visiting my little blog today and for all your lovely comments. Have a great day and see you all again tomorrow.

Big Hugs,

xx





22 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

I love this stamp Teresa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I adore Elisabeth Bell and don't have this one so thanks foe the chance to win. Going to brave the snow in a little while and walk to Sainsburys, we have loads. Stay warm x

Pamela said...

Gorgeous stamp, thank you for the chance Teresa.

Pam x

nans'creablog said...

Love these stamps Teresa. Thanks for this chance.

Enjoy your day at the shops.
Nans

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow beautiful stamp Teresa, great candy again.

greetings karin

Mojca said...

Oh Teresa thank you for this lovely opportunity. Have a lovey Saturday. Hugs! MOjca

Alessandra said...

thanks for giving us a chance, lovely! I finally have linked the Saturday Candy piccie on my blog, sorry for forgetting this the last time I took part! But now it will stay there, although I don't join in the fun every Saturday.
Hugs, Alessandra

Sue - bearhouse said...

Awwww she is so sweet , thank you for the chance to win her
I hope you have a good weekend
Hugs Sue

Crafty Kitten said...

Oh what a fabulous little stamp and lovely gems too. Thanks Teresa.
hugs
Dawn xx

theCook said...

That image is lovely... Thanks for a chance! Your blog candy logo is now permanently on my sidebar...

Planetsusie said...

Hi Teresa - this is a lovely image and I think it is a fab candy prize. Thanks for the opportunity.

Hugs Sue Pxxx

Tanya said...

Happy weekend Teresa and thanks for the chance to win :)

Tanya xx

Astrid said...

Beautiful stamp Teresa, i loved her.
Thank you for the chance to win this gorgeous candy.
Hugs Astrid

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous stamp thank you for the chance
Hugs Dianne xx :)

mags said...

Gorgeous candy Teresa. Thanks for the chance to win.
Mags
x

Sarah said...

Beautiful stamp and gems - thanks for the chance Teresa. Hope you are having a nice weekend.

Sarah

Stamping in Pink said...

Hope you are having a nice weekend and that you and yours are much better now. Thanks for the chance hun Karen x

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Que encanto de carimbo!
Muito obrigada, Teresa!

Crafty Chris x said...

Lovely candy Thanks.
Chris x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful little stamp, thank you Teresa for the chance to win her..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Denise Goeldner said...

Fab chance to win a wonderful stamp love it hugs xx

Debbie said...

Hi Teresa, thank you for the chance to win this gorgeous stamp.So pretty.Stay cosy.Hugs Debbie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...